Saturday, November 29, 2008



These are my contributions to the Christmas Tag swap on UKS. Normally a digi scrapper, these were a bit of a challenge but I quite like the results.
The top one - Frosty - uses a freebie snowflake stamp and the only snowman one I own ... given to me in last year's Advent swap!! ... using embossing powder to make them stand out. The letters are handcut (you can tell, can't you!!), painted and glitter embossed. Add a few sequins and that's it.
The bottom two are front and back of the same one ... the back is my digi version of Dan's 3-D one.
The front is painted, sprayed with lilac mica powders made up to a mist ...it shows better IRL ... with pale green stamped trees cut out and layered and a large star in Diamond Stickles. A few sequins and a digi title layered with a transparent one to give depth .. my first attempt at a tag.

1 comment:

Psychodiva said...

and gorgeous they were too in real life :) thanks for being part of the swap :)