Thursday, March 11, 2010

Celtic Tags


These are my attempts at Celtic Tags for a swap on UKS. I don't have any stamps that could even remotely be called Celtic, and being a digi scrapper, I don't have much "stash" to use as embellishments, so I fell back on hand drawn ... except the horse and riders which were line printed (I'm useless at people!!) .. motifs which I then coloured with aqua-pencils and brushed through. Once finished I hated them .. they were on a white background .. so they have been scanned onto the compy and printed onto a parchment type card. You can still see some of the brushmarks though .. just to prove that I did draw these!!!

2 comments:

scrappyjan said...

These tags are just gorgeous, Frances. I'm a digiscrapper too - it's hard to come up with the stash even for little projects like these, isn't it

Jane K said...

Wow they are beautiful, so much detail and work in them.